Constituent Services

To submit a service request, please visit the County Click 311 intake website to report and record your request. Be sure to note your request's reference number for tracking purposes. Some examples of service requests could include (not limited to) the following: 

​- Scheduling Bulky Trash Pick Up
​- Parking Issue
​- Report a Pothole
​- Report a Property Problem (Code Enforcement)

​For additional support and resources, please review the links in the left column